Statewide Super Online Terms and Conditions
Home » Statewide Super Online Terms and Conditions
STATEWIDE SUPER ONLINE MEMBER REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This promotion is open to members who have registered and added all of their details in Statewide Super Online.
- Entry is free.
- The minimum age of participants is 16.
- The opening date for entries is 14/07/2017.
- The closing date for entries is 24/08/2017 before midnight Australian Central Time (ACT).
- To participate in the competition, you must be a Statewide Super member and have registered for Statewide Super Online before midnight (ACT) on 24/08/2017.
- By registering for a Statewide Super Online account before the closing date, you agree to the competition terms and conditions and are automatically entered into the draw. If you want to register without agreeing to the terms and conditions and entering into the draw, please advise us by emailing email@example.com with your name and Client ID/Number.
- The prizes to be awarded are 5 x Apple iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi Cellular 64GB valued at $979 each. The total prize value is $4,895.
- There will be five draws (one for each prize) and it will take place at Statewide Super, 211 Victoria Square, Adelaide 5000 at 10:30am Australian Central Time on 31/08/2017.
- Each participant may only enter once.
- The winners will be drawn randomly with all entries having an equal chance of winning from entries received.
- The winning entries will be the first 5 valid entries drawn.
- A prize excludes all costs associated with using the prize.
- A prize is not redeemable for cash and cannot be extended.
- The winners will be notified by telephone on 31/08/2017. The winners will also be notified by email within 14 days of the draw and may collect their prize from Statewide Super at 211 Victoria Square, Adelaide or an alternative delivery method may be arranged.
- Collection of the prizes will be organised with the winners. No notification will go out to other participants.
- Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited, if not claimed within fourteen days of the winner being notified.
- There can only be five winners.
- The winners’ names will be displayed in a prominent place at 211 Victoria Square, Adelaide for at least 7 days after the day on which it is drawn.
- The winners’ names and address will be published on the Statewide Super website statewide.com.au on 31/08/2017 (unless the winners request that this not be published on the website).
- Statewide Super’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The trade promotion is being held by Statewide Superannuation Pty Ltd ABN 62 008 099 223 (AFSL 243171) Trustee and RSE Licensee of Statewide Superannuation Trust ABN 54 145 196 298 (Statewide Super), 211 Victoria Square ADELAIDE SA 5000.
- By entering the competition you agree to be contacted by Statewide Super to gather some information about you for inclusion in Statewide Super’s communication.