Statewide Super Pension
When it’s time to retire full-time
A Statewide Super Pension account is the ideal income stream when you’ve decided to fully enjoy the benefits of life in retirement.
What makes Statewide Super so good?
There are plenty of reasons why you might wish to start a Statewide Super Pension.
- You get a choice of ten investment options to ensure your money is invested to suit you and your goals
- Your investment earnings will be tax free, and if you’re aged 60 or over, your pension withdrawals will also be tax free
- Because we’re an industry super fund, our profits are directed to benefit our members - not external shareholders
- You can draw a regular income while your money remains invested in the tax-effective super environment
- You choose how much pension money you want to draw each year (subject to the minimums set by the Government)
- We offer a range of member benefits
- You’ll be invited to information seminars tailored for retirees, keeping you abreast of legislative changes and in touch with how we’re performing
- Our financial advisers can help you make the most of your super, even before you’ve retired, by helping you set up an effective retirement plan.
If you still want to keep working part-time for a while, then a Statewide Super Transition to Retirement pension is probably the best option for you.
When can I start my superannuation pension?
To start a Statewide Super Pension, you must:
- Be old enough to access your super and have permanently retired or;
- Have ceased employment with your employer after you have turned age 60 or;
- Have turned age 65 or;
- Have become permanently disabled.
Still confused about your options?
A good place to start is one of our regular retirement planning seminars. You should also read our Statewide Super Pension Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).
If you’re still not quite sure, don’t worry. Most people seek financial advice when setting up their pension account to ensure they’re getting the most from their superannuation. Our specialist financial planners are retirement experts, and they’re ready to help you out when it’s time to take the big step into retirement.
And don’t forget, as a Statewide Super member your first appointment is included in your membership. If you proceed with advice, some (if not all) of your advice fees can be deducted from your Statewide Super account (for super-related advice only).
Just call the team on 1300 65 18 65 or book a tailored one-on-one appointment online.