Super Hub and member services
With COVID-19 restrictions easing, we are excited to announce the re-opening of our South Australian Super Hub to re-engage with our members, face to face.
To ensure the safety of our members and our staff, social distancing measures will remain in place during this time and these measures include:
- only 15 people in the hub at a time
- sign in and out process
- ensuring you are in good health prior to visiting the Hub
- ensuring all members of your household are currently in good health, prior to visiting the Hub
- ensuring you have not traveled interstate within the last 14 days
- when visiting the Hub ensure you follow current social distancing measures and protocols
At the Super Hub you can have your super questions answered by a super specialist, access a range of interactive super resources, or attend an information session covering topics from ways to grow your wealth, retirement planning, how to carry out a super health check and so much more.
For members in the Northern Territory
To book an appointment with your local Darwin team please call 08 7915 4800.
If you need to hand deliver forms to Statewide Super during this time, please deliver these as follows:
In Darwin - to 48-50 Smith Street via the secure box located at reception.
We are here to help you over the phone
Our dedicated team of Member Service Officers can be reached from 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday on 1300 65 18 65 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.