The ASIC MoneySmart Super contributions optimiser calculator will help you work out:
- which type of super contribution will give your super the biggest boost
- how to make super contributions
The ASIC MoneySmart Retirement Planner can help you work out:
- what income you are likely to have from super and the age pension when you retire
- how contributions, investment options, fees and retirement age affect your retirement income from super
Insurance Needs Calculator
The Statewide Super Insurance Needs Calculator will help you estimate how much life insurance you might need. Choose from:
- Life Only cover - pays a lump sum amount to your dependants or estate should you die or become terminally ill.
- Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD) cover - pays a lump sum amount to you if you become permanently disabled and are unable to work.
- Income Protection cover - provides an income benefit for an agreed period should you become temporarily unable to work due to illness or injury.
By ensuring that you have adequate insurance cover you can rest assured that you or your spouse/dependants will be taken care of.
Once you know how much insurance you need, use the Insurance Premium Calculator to calculate the premiums associated with that level of insurance. Premiums are deducted directly from your Statewide Super account.