Will I Have Enough Super Gadget
The Will I Have Enough Super gadget will help you identify if you are on track to reach your retirement goals.
Your Super Life Calculator
The Statewide Super Your Super Life Calculator will help you discover:
- whether you’re on track to meeting your future financial goals
- how you can grow your wealth in the years ahead
- how a different investment mix could impact your projected super balance
Small Change Big Savings Calculator
The Statewide Super Small Change, Big Savings Calculator will help you realise:
- How easy it is to make a small change to your weekly spending now
The big impact this will make to your super over the long term
The ASIC MoneySmart Super contributions optimiser calculator will help you work out:
- which type of super contribution will give your super the biggest boost
- how to make super contributions
The ASIC MoneySmart Retirement Planner can help you work out:
- what income you are likely to have from super and the age pension when you retire
- how contributions, investment options, fees and retirement age affect your retirement income from super
Insurance Needs Calculator
The Statewide Super Insurance Needs Calculator will help you estimate how much insurance you might need. Choose from:
- Death Only cover - pays a lump sum amount to your dependants or estate should you die or become terminally ill.
- Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD) cover - pays a lump sum amount to you if you become permanently disabled and are unable to work.
- Income Protection cover - provides an income benefit for an agreed period should you become temporarily unable to work due to illness or injury.
By ensuring that you have adequate insurance cover you can rest assured that you or your spouse/dependants will be taken care of.
Once you know how much insurance you need, use the Insurance Premium Calculator to calculate the premiums associated with that level of insurance. Premiums are deducted directly from your Statewide Super account.