Skip to Content

Changing jobs

Changing jobs doesn’t mean changing super funds

Just because you’re changing jobs, it doesn’t mean you have to change your super fund as well.

In most cases, you’re free to choose any super fund you like, so you can take your current super fund with you when you move to a new employer.

How do I do that?

To allow your new employer to pay your super into your Statewide Super account, simply login to your secure Statewide Super Online account, and click on the 'Changing jobs' tab to email your membership details to your new employer. Alternatively, print out the Selecting Statewide Super form, complete the details and hand it to the person in charge of payroll.

We encourage you to do this in the first few days of starting your new job so that your employer doesn’t start paying into a super fund that they’ve chosen for you.

What if you don’t have a choice?

In some cases, you may not be able to choose which fund your employer pays your super into. If you’re unsure, check with your employer.

Need help?

If you need assistance filling in the form, just call us on 1300 65 18 65 and we’ll guide you through it over the phone.