Statewide Super Online
Welcome to your new-look Statewide Super Online account!
When you login to your secure Statewide Super Online account you will notice a number of exciting changes including new features and transactional functionality. Our aim is to be a paperless fund - and that means you can now undertake most transactions online, instead of filling in forms.
We encourage you to watch our 3 minute video below which provides a brief overview of the key changes and features of your member account.
To access your secure Statewide Super Online account, simply login using your current username and password.
Your secure Statewide Super Online account now has the following features:
- Real-time account information
- Secure two-factor authentication using your registered mobile phone or email address
- Online investment switches (no forms required)
- Online super rollovers to combine other super into your Statewide Super account (no forms required)
- Pre-filled forms to nominate your binding beneficiaries
- Pre-filled Super Choice form to select Statewide Super as your nominated super fund. This form needs to be given to your employer
- Create or change voluntary contributions with direct debit or BPAY
- View your correspondence all in one place, including your annual statements
- Change your pension payment preferences and download your Centrelink pension schedule (if applicable)
- View the employer and salary history for your defined benefits account (if applicable)
- Request electronic payments online (eligibility criteria will apply).
Want to access your account, anytime, anywhere?
Our new app provides the same functionality as your secure Statewide Super Online account – but can be accessed on your mobile device.
How do I download the mobile app?
Downloading our mobile app is simple:
- Visit the App Store or Google Play on your mobile device, search for ‘Statewide Super’ and download the mobile app. It’s free.
- If you would like assistance to use the new member portal or mobile app, you can drop in and visit us at our Member Centre:
211 Victoria Square
ADELAIDE SA 5000
Branch hours: 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday
I currently don’t use Statewide Super Online. How do I register to use it?
You can register to use your Statewide Super Online member portal and mobile app using this link Register now.
You will also require the information that you have previously supplied to Statewide Super to login including:
- your full name
- your date of birth
- your mobile phone or email address; and
- your Statewide Super member number.
Should you require assistance, please contact our Member Services Team on 1300 65 18 65.
What if you don’t use a mobile phone or have an email account?
Please phone our Member Services Team on 1300 65 18 65 and they can:
- assist you to download any forms that you require
- take your instructions to update your personal details and/or account information. This will require over-the-phone authentication and the recording of your instructions.