Check out the quick and easy payment options for making contributions to your super.
Grow your super using BPAYÂ®
- Register for Internet or phone banking with your financial institution.
- Note the StatewideSuper Biller Code - 444299
- Find your BPAYÂ® Customer Reference Number on your statement, by logging on to Statewide.On.Line or call 1300 65 18 65.
- Log on to your Internet banking site or call your phone banking service.
- Select the BPAY or bill payment option and follow the instructions.
Â® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
If you want to arrange regular contributions to your Statewide account, complete the Member Direct Debit Request form and return it to us:
- by mail at Statewide, GPO Box 1749, Adelaide SA 5001
- by fax on (08) 8217 8555
- by emailing email@example.com
- in person at Ground Floor, 211 Victoria Square, Adelaide SA 5000.
Electronic funds transfer (EFT)
To make an EFT payment, please complete the Voluntary Contributions form, noting your member number and the type of contribution you’re making and return it to us.
Once you’ve sent us your completed form, make your payment to:
|Account name:||National Nominees Ltd as Custodian for Statewide Superannuation Pty Ltd|
|Bank:||Commonwealth Bank of Australia|
|Branch:||King William Street, Adelaide|
|Account No:||1043 4356|
|Banking reference:||Your member number|
You can arrange for your employer to deduct after-tax contributions directly from your pay. Speak to your employer to arrange this.
Make personal contributions by cheque at our branch at:
Ground Floor, 211 Victoria Square, Adelaide between 8.30am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
Please note that we don’t accept cash. Payments by cheque must be accompanied by a Voluntary Contributions form. Please ensure you include your member number and the type of contribution you’re making. We don’t accept cash payments.
Cheques made payable to ‘Statewide Superannuation Trust’ can be posted to:
StatewideSuper GPO Box 1749 Adelaide SA 5001
Cheques must be accompanied by a Voluntary Contributions form. Please ensure you include your member number and the type of contribution you’re making.