Skip to Main Content

Voluntary contributions including salary sacrifice

  • Important information

    *A higher rate of tax may be deducted if you do not provide your TFN to Statewide Super, or you have an income greater than $250,000 per annum.  Read our ‘How super is taxed’ booklet for more information.
    ^If you are aged between 65 and 75 years you must have been gainfully employed for at least 40 hours in 30 consecutive days during the financial year in which you want to make the contribution.