Easy ways to grow your super
To make life as easy as possible, there are six convenient ways to make contributions to your super.
- Register for internet or phone banking with your financial institution.
- The Statewide Super Biller Code is 444299.
- Find your BPAY® Customer Reference Number on your statement. You can do this by logging into your Statewide Super Online account or by calling 1300 65 18 65.
- Log into your Internet banking site or call your phone banking service.
- Select the BPAY or bill payment option and follow the instructions.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
If you want to arrange regular contributions to your Statewide Super account, simply fill out the Member Direct Debit Request form and return it to us:
- By mail at Statewide Super, GPO Box 1749, Adelaide SA 5001
- By emailing email@example.com
- In person at Ground Floor, 211 Victoria Square, Adelaide SA 5000.
Electronic funds transfer (EFT)
To make an EFT payment, just fill out the Making contributions form – making sure you remember to include your member number and the type of contribution you’re making. Then return the form to us.
Once you’ve sent us your completed form, make your payment to:
Account name: National Nominees Ltd as Custodian for Statewide Superannuation Pty Ltd
Bank: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
BSB: 065 000
Branch: King William Street, Adelaide
Account No: 1043 4356
Banking reference:Your member number
You can ask your employer to deduct before-tax contributions directly from your pay. Speak to your employer to arrange this.
You can call in and make personal contributions by cheque at our branch at:
Ground Floor, 211 Victoria Square, Adelaide.
We’re open between 8.30am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Please note that we don’t accept cash.
Don’t forget to bring your Making contributions form, clearly stating your member number and the type of contribution you’re making.
Cheques made payable to 'Statewide Superannuation Trust' can be posted to:
GPO Box 1749
Adelaide SA 5001
Don’t forget to include your Making contributions form, clearly stating your member number and the type of contribution you’re making.