Easy ways to grow your super
To make life as easy as possible, there are six convenient ways to make contributions to your super.
- Register for internet or phone banking with your financial institution.
- The Statewide Super Biller Code is 444299.
- Find your BPAY® Customer Reference Number. You can do this by logging into your Statewide Super Online account or by calling 1300 65 18 65.
- Log into your Internet banking site or call your phone banking service.
- Select the BPAY or bill payment option and follow the instructions.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
If you want to arrange regular contributions to your Statewide Super account via Direct Debit, simply log into your Statewide Super Online portal, select the Contributions menu item, click the 'Register for direct debit' button and complete the form.
Electronic funds transfer (EFT)
For EFT details please contact the Member Services team on 1300 65 18 65.
You can ask your employer to deduct before-tax contributions directly from your pay. Speak to your employer to arrange this.
You can call in and make personal contributions by cheque at our branch at:
Ground Floor, 211 Victoria Square, Adelaide.
We’re open between 8.30am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Please note that we don’t accept cash.
Don’t forget to bring your Making contributions form, clearly stating your member number and the type of contribution you’re making.
Cheques made payable to 'Statewide Superannuation Trust' can be posted to:
GPO Box 1749
Adelaide SA 5001
Don’t forget to include your Making contributions form, clearly stating your member number and the type of contribution you’re making.