Make a complaint
Statewide continually strives to provide exceptional service to our members.
If we have not met your expectations and you have a complaint, please either:
- contact our Member Services Team on 1300 65 18 65
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- fill in the form below
- write to us at:
GPO Box 1749
Adelaide SA 5001
Statewide Super will respond to your enquiry or complaint as a matter of urgency, and will acknowledge receipt of your complaint in a timely manner.
Once we have received your complaint, we will conduct an internal investigation and you will receive our response (and, where applicable, our decision) within:
- 30 days for complaints about the financial advice services we provide;
- 90 days from the end of the 28 day objection period for death claim complaints;
- 45 days for all other complaints.
Of course, Statewide Super will try to respond to your complaint as quickly as possible. To view our Internal Dispute Resolution Policy, click here.
If we have not responded to your complaint within the time period referred to above, or you are not satisfied with our decision, you can contact the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA):
1800 931 678 (free call)
Australian Financial Complaints Authority
GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001