Change occupation category
* Please note that cover will be subject to acceptance by the Insurer and exclusions may apply.
** Every eligible person who:
- is aged between 25 and 65,
- has an account balance with the fund of at least $6,000,
- is not already an insured member, has not previously cancelled or reduced their cover
- is not a Salarylink member, CCASP member or NTG member, and
- receives an employer contribution after meeting the criteria above, will automatically receive default cover.
^ Statewide Super holds an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) that allows it to provide both general and personal financial advice. For further information and a copy of the applicable Financial Services Guide, visit www.statewide.com.au or call 1300 65 18 65.
Insurance is provided by MetLife Insurance Limited ABN 75 004 274 882 AFSL 238096 (the Insurer). Insurance is subject to the full terms and conditions contained in the ‘insurance policy’ with the Insurer. A copy of the policy may be provided to you upon request at no charge. You will only be entitled to insurance benefits to the extent that the trustee receives insurance proceeds in respect of you under the policy with the Insurer. The trustee has a right to change the Insurer from time to time.