Cancel your cover
As a Statewide Super member you can cancel your insurance cover online, at any time by following these simple steps:
- Log into your personal Statewide Super Online member portal
- Click on the Insurance tab, followed by the Insurance review button
- Navigate to your preference to Cancel your cover and follow the prompts
- Fill in your details and submit*.
You can also apply to cancel your current insurance cover by downloading and completing a Reduce or cancel insurance form or by contacting us on 1300 65 18 65.
Before cancelling or reducing your insurance, it’s a good idea to consider your personal circumstances, particularly if you:
- don’t have insurance through another super fund or insurer; or
- have a need for it, for example, you have children or dependants, or work in a high-risk job.
Re-applying for cancelled cover
Should you wish to re-apply for Statewide Super insurance in the future, you will be required to complete a further application including a personal health statement form and your cover will not commence until the insurer has accepted your request in writing.