Financial advice options
Get the advice you need, your way
We’re all different, and the way we choose to seek advice differs too.
Whether you prefer speaking to someone over the phone or having a face-to-face advice experience, we have options available for you!
Here’s how it works.
Advice that’s part of your membership
Your membership entitles you to limited advice, at no additional cost, about your personal financial situation.
Simply call 1300 65 18 65 and our Member Services team can refer you to our qualified Associate Financial Planners where you can discuss your super and ask any questions. This can include receiving advice about:
- Choosing the right investment option
- Selecting the best level of insurance cover
- How much you should add to your super account.
If you live in NT, you can call (08) 7915 4800 to speak with our dedicated NT team.
- Visit our Super Hub at 211 Victoria Square, or our Darwin office at 48-50 Smith Street, to receive general and limited personal advice face-to face or to ask any super-related questions about your account.
- Check out our range of online advice modules, calculators and education webinars and seminars, giving you all the information you need to transform your financial situation, from wherever you are.
Advice that’s an extra cost
If you require a longer conversation about your finances and preparing for retirement, you may benefit from comprehensive Financial Planning services.
As part of your membership, you can take advantage of a complimentary initial advice consultation at no additional cost. This meeting is designed to help us better understand you, your money goals, your current situation and how we can help.
There is no obligation to proceed with advice – that decision is in your hands. If you do choose to continue with a tailored financial solution just for you, we will discuss all costs up-front. We believe in being transparent, honest and clear in our dealings with you.