Statewide has received Infinity Recognition from SuperRatings - an independent super ratings agency; acknowledging us as a leader in sustainable super. Being one of the few super funds to receive this recognition puts us at the top of the super industry when it comes to sustainability.
Statewide embraces sustainability because we believe it makes good business sense – for the long term wellbeing of your retirement savings, the natural environment and the community in which we all live and work. We take every opportunity to adopt more efficient and effective internal practices which reduce our environmental impact, as well as reducing costs. This is helping us to maintain our superior local service.
Statewide initiates ways to improve the social and environmental performance of our day-to-day operations, including:
- Measuring and managing our carbon footprint
- Reducing electricity usage
- Minimising paper usage – you can sign up for online statements by logging in to our secure online area, Statewide Super Online
- Recycling waste wherever possible
- Adopting socially responsible purchasing practices
- Organising regular activities to support our local community
We welcome your suggestions and feedback.