Technical Project Manager
With a number of key cross functional projects currently underway and others in the pipeline, Statewide requires an experienced Technical Project Manager to drive these projects and assist the business smoothly execute the outcomes.
Reporting to the PMO Manager this role requires a highly motivated, energetic professional who can positively and proactively work with all levels of staff across the business to ensure effective and on time delivery of projects whilst the business continues to provide high levels of service to our clients.
Key responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Project management and oversight of key projects focused on the development and integration of new business processes and systems
- Preparation of project plans and the delivery of key project milestones
- Effectively managing and monitoring project delivery, implementation and reporting on progress to ensure that the projects remain on time and within budget specifications
- Providing expert change management advice and risk mitigation strategies to enable effective implementation of major projects and activities
- Proactively contributing to building business process improvement capability to drive a customer-centric culture.
Essential to the success of the role, you will have:
- Broad experience in a project management, business integration and change management
- Superannuation experience or, at least, exposure within the financial services industry
- Highly developed IT, project management, organisational and time management skills
- Evidence of experience with third party vendors and managing their input in projects
- Demonstrated and thorough understanding of change management concepts and practices
- Demonstrated commitment to a customer service culture
- Results orientated and experience working within tight timeframes
If you would like to work for a leading, innovative organisation that values and rewards staff involvement and contribution to the business, supports professional development and offers great conditions please forward a cover letter and curriculum vitae to: email@example.com
Please note: It is a condition of employment for this role that a National Police Clearance be obtained. Only successful candidates will be contacted due to the volume of applications received.