StatewideSuper is committed to operating a sustainable super fund because it’s our responsibility to protect and maximise your retirement savings by taking into account all factors that may impact its value and security.
We do this by:
- Managing environmental, social and governance (ESG) risks across all our investments where possible
- Reporting to members on our performance
- Participating in various sustainable investment networks and associations Supporting appropriate collaborative investor initiatives
- Adhering to our ESG and Proxy Voting Policy
- Offering a Sustainable Diversified investment option.
We believe that the ESG performance of assets in which we invest is relevant to the performance of the entire fund – across all asset classes, sectors, markets and through time.
Networks and Associations
- Australian Council of Super Investors (ACSI)
- Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP)
- Investor Group on Climate Change – Australia/New Zealand (IGCC)
- Responsible Investment Association of Australasia (RIAA)
- United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment (UNPRI)
- PRI Reporting and Assessment survey 2011
- PRI Reporting and Assessment survey 2010
StatewideSuper has received Infinity recognition from SuperRatings – an independent super ratings agency – acknowledging us as a leader in sustainable super.
*Financial planning services may be provided by authorised representatives of the Fund's Administrator and wholly owned company, Statewide Financial Management Services Limited, ABN 69 092 109 209 Australian Financial Services Licence No. 239063 or in their capacity as authorised representatives of Quadrant First Pty Ltd (Quadrant First)ABN 78 102 167 877 AFSL No. 284443. Fees may apply for financial planning advice.