Risk Protection Plan
Death and Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD) and Income Protection Insurance can help ease the financial burden in case of illness, injury or death.
The Statewide Financial Management Services (SFMS) Risk Protection Plan is designed to meet the needs of both individuals and groups such as super fund members, employees or associations, and provides cost effective cover for:
- Employees who are not members of StatewideSuper industry fund
- Employees who are members of StatewideSuper industry fund but are not eligible for cover in that fund
- Those requiring Keyman insurance to help protect their business if one or more key staff are no longer able to work
- Members of self-managed super funds.
The cover provided is:
- Flexible and
- Competitively priced.
The cover available includes:
- Life Protection (also known as death cover)
- Terminal Illness
- Total and Permanent Disablement
- Income Protection.
Find out more
Read the SFMS Risk Protection Plan Product Disclosure Statement or call us on 1300 65 18 65.
The SFMS Risk Protection Plan is in addition and separate to any insurance available to your staff through their superannuation. Please consider and obtain the Product Disclosure Statement before making any decisions.
*Issued by Statewide Financial Management Services Limited (ABN 69 092 109 209 AFSL 239063)