Joining StatewideSuper’s easy! Simply select the super product you’d like to join to find out what you need to do.
Do you want a low-cost, easy-to-understand super product, with comprehensive insurance, a choice of investment options, super-friendly South Australian service and all the benefits of the StatewideSuper Advantage? Then the StatewideSuper Industry Fund is for you!
Joining’s as easy as 1-2-3!
- Read the StatewideSuper Industry Fund Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) so that you understand all the benefits and services that we offer.
- Complete the application form:
If you’re joining through your employer, you’ll be an employer sponsored member.
Complete the Member Application (employer sponsored) form
If you’re not joining through an employer (for example, you’re self-employed), you’ll be a personal member. Complete the Member Application (personal superannuation) form.
- Give your completed form to your employer or return it to us.
It’s that simple!
Once we receive your completed application form, we’ll set up your account and send you a Welcome Kit with your new member number and other important information so that you can start enjoying the benefits of the StatewideSuper Advantage straight away!
Marketlink is open to the general public so anyone* can join!
Simply follow these steps:
- Read the Marketlink Product Disclosure Statement (PDS)
- Ensure you understand all the options
- Consider the personal contributions you wish to make
- Consider the best investment option(s) for you
- Review your insurance cover requirements
- Consider who to nominate as your beneficiary
- Complete and return your Membership Application form to us.
*Subject to legislative conditions.
If you’re considering joining Choice Plus, please call our friendly Client Services team on 1300 65 18 65 and they’ll provide you with all the information you need to know.
Call our friendly Client Services team on 1300 65 18 65 if you need help completing your application form or to find out more about joining the StatewideSuper Industry Fund.