'Adopt a Striker' with Statewide Super Legal Documents
I am the parent or guardian of the Participant. I authorise and consent to the Participant undertaking the Program. I expressly agree to be responsible for the Participant’s behaviour and to the terms below.
In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Program, I agree as follows:
- The Participant will participate in the Program exclusively at his or her own risk and I acknowledge that at all times he or she has the option of not participating or withdrawing from the Program.
- I agree to follow, and ensure that the Participant follows, any requirements of, and direction made by SACA or its Employees in connection with the Program (including, without limitation, in relation to protective clothing and cricket gear). If I fail to comply, or to ensure the Participant complies, with those requirements, the Participant may be prevented from participating or continuing to participate in the Program.
- I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to ensure that the Participant is physically fit and able to participate in the Program.
- I warrant that I have disclosed to SACA any medical conditions (including, without limitation, physical, mental, intellectual or sensory) and any allergies the Participant has which may affect his or her ability to participate in the Program.
- I, to the extent permitted by law:
- release SACA, Statewide Super and each of their Employees from all actions, suits, proceedings, claims, demands, damages, penalties, costs or expenses (Claims) however arising including, but not limited to any injury, loss or damage of any kind suffered by the Participant (including, without limitation, personal injury, illness or death and/or loss or damage to any property) arising either directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Participant’s participation in the Program; and
- indemnify and will keep indemnified SACA, Statewide Super and each of their Employees in respect of any Claim by any person:
- arising as a result of or in connection with the Participant’s participation in the Program; and
- against SACA, Statewide Super or an Employee of SACA or Statewide Super in respect of any injury, loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the Participant’s participation in the Program,
except to the extent that the injury, loss or, damage is caused by a willful or negligent act or omission of SACA or Statewide Super.
- I acknowledge and agree that, to the extent permitted by law, SACA shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damage I or the Participant suffer or by any other person arising out of or in connection with the Participant’s participation in the Program, unless such injury, loss or damage is caused by a wilful or negligent act or omission of SACA or Statewide Super (as the case may be);
- If the Participant suffers any injury or illness, I agree that SACA and/or Statewide Super may provide such evacuation, first aid and/or medical treatment which is considered, in the opinion of SACA and/or Statewide Super, to be advisable before, during or after the Program (including, without limitation, ambulance transportation) at my expense and that my acceptance of these terms and conditions constitutes my consent to such evacuation, first aid and/or medical treatment. I indemnify and will keep indemnified SACA and Statewide Super for all costs incurred as a result of same.
- I agree to report any accidents, injuries, loss or damage I or the Participant suffer during the Program to SACA before I leave the venue.
- I acknowledge and consent to photographs, video or other electronic images being taken of the Participant during his or her participation in the Program.
Consent to use photograph, story, quotes, film or videotape
- I irrevocably consent to SACA, Statewide Super and anyone authorised by either of them recording, using, editing, reproducing and publishing in any communication medium whatsoever (including on its social media forums):
- all photographs, films and videotapes of me and/or the Participant taken by or on behalf of SACA or Statewide Super; and
- any quotes by me or the Participant or stories I or the Participant have told in relation to the Program, SACA or Statewide Super,
(together the Material) for educational, promotional, commercial or marketing purposes without compensation to me.
- I agree that SACA, Statewide Super and anyone authorised by either of them may use my and/or the Participant’s name in connection with the Material.
- I agree and acknowledge that this consent is unconditional and applies in perpetuity (unless revoked by me by written request to SACA).
- I agree that:
- the Material, all publications or communications derived from the Material and the negatives and positives (whether digital or film) associated with the Material are owned by SACA and/or Statewide Super; and
- neither I nor the Participant have any right title or interest (including copyright) in, and have waived any moral rights I or the Participant may have in relation to, the same.
- I release SACA, Statewide Super and each of their Employees from all Claims relating to the use, adaption, editing, publication or reproduction of the Material for the purposes described above.